Inspired by one of my readers and by the spirit of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s famous song “My Favorite Things,” here are a few of my favorite things.
For brevity, I will add only my top five favorite things per category. I will update my list of favorite things when one of my favorite things is dethroned or when I discover a new favorite things.
So feel free to bookmark my list of favorite things and check for new favorite things often. I hope that my favorite things inspire you to read a new book, listen to a new podcast, and more.
- The Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasar Gracian
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Tim Ferriss Show by Tim Ferriss
- The James Altucher Show by James Altucher
- The Mating Grounds Podcast by Tucker Max and Geoffrey Miller, Ph.D.