I am here to help you get paid the salary you deserve. Have you ever wondered:
- How much should I be paid? What salary should I be negotiating?
- They want to talk about salary. What do I do now? What do I say?
- How should my salary increase over time with a bachelors?
- What should I take into account? What should I ask for?
- What steps should I take if I think I might be underpaid but like the company I work for?
- What’s more important: a pay raise or job security?
- I didn’t get the salary I wanted. What am I doing wrong?
Who am I?
My name is John Garvens, and I believe that life is negotiable. I believe that anyone, including you, can learn how to negotiate the life they deserve, starting with your salary.
Through a series of articles, emails, and courses, I will teach you how to rewrite the “Terms & Conditions” of your life and start living the life you want to live. Most importantly, I will teach you how to defeat the toughest negotiator of all: your inner critic.
What’s my story?
In 2011, I was broke, drowning in $33,000 of debt, earning $19,000 per year, and living in my friends’ basement because I could not afford my own place.
After months of frustration, resentment, and borderline depression, I finally decided to get serious and do something about my situation.
Today, I live a life that I love, free of worry and full of confidence. I get paid well and live life on my own terms, not someone else’s.
How did I do it? Join my newsletter to learn how to negotiate the salary and life you deserve.